Friday 4 June 2010

It's now down to the nitty gritty


I took the boys to Kew Gardens today. We are so fortunate to be so close, just a quick bus journey. It's a cheap day out for us, as we get free admission. My eldest son is Autistic and registered on a database for people with special needs. It's a fantastic scheme we get free and discounted prices at a lot of local attractions.Michael loves it there no matter how grumpy he is he always has a lovely chilled day at Kew.
We got back early enough for me to have another go at this. Its now finally getting there, I need to have a go at the hind legs, add whiskers and generally rogue hairs. I still want better definition in the white areas which are still blocky. The paws need more texture too, I also need to give a better feeling of the light source. The reference photo for this commission is a little flat but I think the light appears to coming from the top right corner.

No comments: