Thursday 19 November 2009

Day 3


I always seem to have a day in my wip when I post up a new days picture and have to play spot the difference! I have had a look at the shoulders, and worked some tonal values in using a green hard conte pastel. The perspective or proportion is still not right on the hind leg, I'll have a look at that upside down, see if I can work it out.
I still have a patient to look after, my eldest son managed to convince me this morning that he was still ill, backed up with a temp of 39c. So again not much time. I am going to do the other dog tomorrow, I have really tackled these two in the wrong order, so will cover the first dog with a sheet of paper whilst I do the second.

3 comments:

Colette Theriault said...

Coming along great Sarah! Hope your "little" one is feeling better very soon.

Sjamesportraiture said...

Thanks, its been very slow this week, I think the boys are on the mend, but I was sneezing today!

Janet Pantry said...

Hi Sarah, am following this wip with interest, it's coming along really well - can definitely see an improvement in the right-hand dog's proportions - a tricky photo to work from! Glad the kiddies are recovering and hope you don't go down with their bug too....mums aren't allowed to be sick too, you know! :)