Wednesday 18 November 2009

Day 2 Wip, Toby and Sam


I've not had a good week as far as getting some art done. Monday and Tuesday my youngest son was sick, crazy temperatures making me think he had swine flu, but he seemed to recover too fast. Got him back to school today, now my other son has gone down with the same thing. Here's hoping its also only going to be a 48 hour thing. Right back to the art. I had a go at this whilst the patient was flaked out in front of the telly. I think it demonstrates why I don't like using grids to transfer images. I haven't anatomically understood this dog's pose, just relied on the reference points. So tomorrow I need to work out the proportions, and stop messing with fur. The shoulders are crazy, I think maybe I should have just suck to being Florence Nightingale!

No comments: