Monday 28 February 2011

Stars and Stripes






Wow back from a rollercoster trip to USA, not too hard to guess where, Florida. BIG is the first thing to say, flat, no hills anywhere, sunny mid 80s all week, very dramatic!
We stayed in Orlando, we've two young kids who love the theme parks. I can honestly say I don't enjoy most of the Disney/ universal studios but if you're under 14 it seems to be a class A drug that they just can't get enough of.
I did get my own way for a few days, we did a fantastic swamp ride in an air boat gator spotting, visited the Kennedy Space Centre then saw the Discovery launch the next day from Cocoa Beach. The shuttle was absolutely amazing, I videoed it going up, all you can hear is Wow, wow,wow....from me, to describe it I'll use an American expression, awesome!

No comments: