Tuesday 7 December 2010

They're dropping like flies!


My eldest son has had a virus now for best part of a week, a nasty thing making his temperature shoot through the roof. My other son came back from school looking peaky so I checked his temp 37.7c, groan! My husband also went to work complaining he was achy. Now I'm thinking I should really crack on with this commission, if I'm next in the firing line, this needs to be finished, now!
I can now start to pull this together, the dog still needs more contrast, I need to work in some purple which when together with the yellow and orange will hopefully produce some subtle tones. In my reference photo the blanket the dog is on is the same colour as him, very practical choice, but not very artistic. I'm thinking blue at the moment, it would set off the dog well.

No comments: