Monday 11 October 2010

Bertie continues


I've had an emotionally straining few days, lots on my mind. My Mum had to have what sounded like a hideous op' on her foot that involved breaking pinning, chipping. Thankfully she seems to be okay.
I've been visiting secondary schools for my son, a daunting task at best, but I've got the added complication of Michael's autism.
Finally my art group's exhibition, this one wasn't to be my show, no paintings sold, I must admit a little disappointing after selling 5 at the previous one. On a plus note, my cards sold very well. These were a new venture for me, so that's good.
I think as I've had plenty of other things to occupy my thoughts I've not had time to ponder it too much.
I finally got to deliver my latest painting of 5 cousins, the lady who commissioned it was thrilled. So ups and downs personally and professionally.
Bertie still remains untouched. I'm still inching my way around the colander, nothing has been decided upon yet, some areas I think I'm getting there, lots not.
Tomorrow I'm back to Bertie, I need to let the colander dry, then sharpen up areas

No comments: