Monday 22 February 2010

Here's one I started earlier....


I've finally got this painting back on the easel. Its a gouache painting on A3 paper. I started this last year just before all the snow. I was distracted by Xmas and more snow, then before I knew it, it was 2 months on and I'd still not gone back to it.
I'm now ready, however will have to wait until I can see properly, I've blurred vision at the moment caused by an eye infection. Things seem to be improving so fingers crossed in the next few days I will have 20/20 vision again. I'm finding it all very frustrating, I can't imagine what it was like for artists like Turner, who's sight failed them in old age.

1 comment:

Jo Hannah said...

Looking forward to seeing this one finished - I really love the colours. Hope your eyes improve!