Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Hols have arrived!


I've not been able to post my art recently, partly due to the fact I've been busy doing a Xmas commission, but mainly because I've not had much time. I've been caught up in the chaos of Christmas. The boys have been busy transforming my home with tinsel, and singing like angels!
School has finished today and we have a busy schedule ahead of us next week, such as letters to Santa, and a visit to his grotto..... I've decided to have a holiday from my art over the holidays, but instead will be armed with my camera. We still haven't had the snow that we were promised, but we have our fingers crossed for a white Christmas.
Anyway, I know I won't be organised enough to post over Xmas itself, so will wish everyone an early MERRY CHRISTMAS! See you all in 2010, I've lots of projects planned, I'm hoping Santa will bring me lots of art equipment!

No comments: